Artículos

12/21/2011

Jessica Schab

I am a crystal child

Jessica is 26 and calls itself the girl glass.

It takes two months traveling through several European countries such as London and Germany.

She was in Barcelona to participate in the second congress of science and spirit on 22 November and came to La Coruña where interviewed Alternative know.

This is his story : Jessica Schab always felt different from others, hung a few years ago had a video in your project to humanity and months later, in Australia, interviewed in "Project Camelot" for more information about the young.

At the same, says his childhood, the tragic family life and gave her life changes when her sister died and his father gave him a heart attack.

Then the father began to have mink where he watched his daughter (who had died). Jessica did not want to believe, but over time, would give the reason.

Began to be guided by spirits who followed him and convey his message to mankind.

In the future sees a different world, where men are connected to nature and discover through it.

It says "be aware of what you are projecting to the world, constantly aware of your thoughts.

It is sweet and gentle with yourself. "
  
How do you begin to realize that you see life differently than the rest of your companions?

I always felt I was different.

At work, school ... It was hard to understand people.

At school I taught, for example, taught what to think rather than how to think.

I saw the different things they said was stupid.

I felt that the opinions of others about me did not have to be my reality.

All the work I've been doing, is what I was supposed to do, but in reality, each of the jobs I did were steps preparing for what I needed to do with my mission: to help people know who we are .

How did you come to that conclusion, your mission?

I decided to explore my potential because I had ideas, and people said it could not be true.

So I decided to try it and got a job cruise ... it all started in a dream where a monster was chasing me.

During the dream I realized I was dreaming and I woke up, I stood before the monster and said Hello, you're not real! and suddenly disappeared.

The site was depressing and I thought "Tropical Paradise" and suddenly I was in a tropical paradise.

Also, last night I found some information as that dolphins use 100% of the brain awake and 50% during sleep, and human 10% 100% conscious and sleeping ...

This means that dolphins feel we are asleep and I thought if conscious life is truly a dream and I could realize my dream, I can do so in real life.

And I decided to check it out.

I wrote my book Fuu April 14, and thought "I'll be in a tropical paradise, paid and dolphins."

At that time worked in the film industry, the next day, a friend at work told me "you know you'd be very good at working on a cruise ship?

I had seen the ad but it was not possible because I had to have it and I did not.

So I thought, I'm dreaming I can do whatever you want. I went to the interview, was a very intimidating.

I researched the company from the point of view of passengers, crew and business. He knew more of his company than she knew.

The job interview was unusual, I asked 20 different ways you want to work in your company and instead of normal answer, I said looking directly to the soul "I am more action than ideas so put me in that boat and teach you what I can do. "

I came to the Islands of the Caribbean, April 14, coordinated the activities exploring the Mayan ruins and swimming with dolphins.

The thought of dolphins led me to them.

I realized that if I could do that on a small scale, was a small trial was designed to do more.

How did you get your "new job"?

I felt very alone with this.

I thought there would be people like me, just alone, I began to find on the Internet, it was as if I knew of all life, my family.

I wanted to help them remember who they are, what is happening, they are not crazy, to recognize their mission, what they have come here and help find others.

I ended up putting a video on you tube ... "My message to mankind," to take things out of me, I did not draw much attention, but in Australia someone saw my video and I felt he had had to go there, in his intuition, when I went there I found the Project Camelot ... and it all started.

To control the dream is within reach of all?

Sure, you have to be able to control your thoughts and feelings and being detached from life because your mind can be very busy, creating distortions.

Therefore, the monks meditate, so your mind is clear. 

We must understand that the dream is not real.

When you walk in a dream and something very strange happens, you have to say "think I'm dreaming", you have to create in your mind as a button to know you're dreaming, and once you know you dream you look at the details, your hands ... and see how things change, looking where you are and see that they are constantly changing, the numbers do not stay in one place ...

Most people when they realize you are dreaming you want to fly, but can do more things because if you have nightmares you can not run but face it (monster ...), understand it, but you continue to conscious life.

People have been doing this for thousands of years.

It's something we need to do. If we dream lucidly, do the same in the conscious life, winning our power.

What are the differences between Indigo and Crystal children?

They say that the Indigo children are born in the 80's and crystals in the 90's but that is not true because time itself is nonlinear.

They all exist simultaneously at the same time. Both have lived since the 40's or earlier.

Indigo is destructive to the system, is unhappy with himself, trying to tell them to do something and they say no, they want to change the way we are living now because I look backward, and they know it's wrong and there is no system the best intentions. 

I see them as a kind of demolition to the whole system for its foundation and can easily become Cristal.

If the indigo children begin to be seen in everything and everyone, they enter a state of clarity, creating a system with good intentions.

A crystal child has a transparent view of the world, reflecting the rainbow, helps balance the people ... we are all indigo or crystal, only we must find the inner child that lives in each one of us.

Therefore very important that parents understand and support their children.

What can we do if we recognize an Indigo or Crystal child?

First we must start with ourselves.

The more honest you are with yourself, you will be able to cure anyone if you are healed before you.

You must have a common base of understanding after your child (remember how you saw you before the world when you were little) and manage to have a bridge of understanding, but without judging, and be able to communicate your inner child with your child.

What message is suitable for the planet as the current social situation is complicated and how we do it?

You have to see the change you want for the world.

This is not to pray or hope for peace, you have to become each time that you want for the world and that will allows you to reach solutions that project.

It's like when the government lies to us, try to control us or treat us very well.

We do the same to ourselves all the time, how might go in one direction?

You have to have inner peace with yourself, with responsibility and without judging the differences that exists between our children.

 If we are parents, if we have 2 children, should be treated equally, what happens within us happens also outside is reflected.

Also, we must care for each other.

Now science says that, basically, we are all related, we are all related.

"If so we should act as relatives."

It's nice to experience first hand this feeling that we are all related and we all met, then the truth would be stranger than fiction, and there was no limit, only beliefs.

People are now moving on so many levels, are highly intelligent, gifted psychic, that's what you can do right now.

Imagine what kind of world we are giving life today allowing these children to develop their potential.

We are the midwives who helped to be born. 

These are exciting times to be alive.

How can you recognize a parent to an Indigo child, could be mistaken for a rebel?

Most parents do not know your child is indigo and really it's because no one is listening.

The world listens to children and we impose our truth and frustrated. And sometimes, you have to conform to what children say and not to impose an education without letting them express themselves, looking for other forms of expression such as drawing, art, music ...

Many times, intelligence and school failure causes them to revolt ... because as I was trying to mold me.

Grow beyond the capabilities provided by the school.

We have everything we need inside, all the experience and knowledge we need to carry out the changes that humanity needs right now.

Ideally, find a path between parents and children

That's what I've been doing for travel in Europe. Parent-child seeing very off.

I talk to them individually and then I have a family meeting and try to guide them on how to educate these children. We must overcome the adversities and challenges.

When a mother loses a child a hard time accepting it ... what message would you give?

There have been, always with you and makes you appreciate life more. 

She's gone to do something, goes to another level.

He or she has created a bridge between you and the other side.

It is very important for some members to leave early to help you in your mission on earth.

What is the future on Earth? 

These children take the reins.

It will be like heaven on Earth. 

The animals will not harm other animals or people.

Life will not be based on survival.

Now is also said to pass to the fifth dimension without going through the fourth

We are now in the third dimension, the physical and tangible. 

The fourth experiment would transfer the spirit, the acceleration of speed.

The third is like the conscience frozen in an ice cube, using 10% of the brain.

Heat is the density and the challenges of life, consciousness makes changes to a liquid, which would be the fourth dimension and there would be flowing thoughts, possibilities and still be in the third heat receiving challenges from liquid to gas.

In the fifth worlds and connect with other media not only on Earth, we are made of atoms, stars and our cells have those memories.

Many children are remembering and we knew too small (for which we have come to Earth and our parents told us that it was not real). 

We all have an inner child, and our mission is to find it.

Another way to explain the dimensions is a fan.

If you turn it off you can see the blades, the third dimension.

You put the 2 and look a little blades, which would be rather transparent, and would be the fourth, the latter would be the fifth dimension, but not see them does not mean they are not there.

Our bodies become lighter, and are not dense.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, your comments helps us growth, so we can provide you with a better service, hope to see you soon again.